Out of hours cover – phone ‘111’
For all non-emergency (i.e. not requiring an ambulance) health information and advice you may call the 24-hour ‘111’ service for confidential help on:-
- What to do if your family is feeling ill
- Particular Health conditions
- Local health care services, such as late night pharmacies
- Self help and support organizations.
- If you need medical care when the surgery is closed, you will need to phone ‘111’ who will triage your details. If you then need to speak to a doctor, or be seen by them or a nurse, the ‘111’ service will contact the out-of-hours service run by BarnDoc for you.
- Calls to 111 are free from landlines and mobiles.
For minor illness or injuries assessment and treatment you can go to either the Walk-in Centre at either:
Edgware Community Hospital, Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware HA8 0AD (24hour)
Finchley Memorial Hospital, Granville Road, Finchley N12 (9:00am – 7:00pm)